Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lemonade Fast - Day #4

Okay, day four has arrived.

Not unusually tired. Have been sleeping really well since the fast started. No headaches to report. Hunger is a little stronger, but not too bad. Salt water is becoming more revolting instead of less (I presumed it would get easier.)
So...

Salt water flush - check.
Salt water effectiveness - check.
Ability to smell the neighbors two houses over cooking bacon when I took the dogs out this morning - check.
Actual string of drool slipping temporarily unnoticed from my mouth when sitting with the kids at dinner tonight - check.
Sheer and utter boredom with this fast - check...

God/Allah/YHWH - be praised, Jake has informed me that he was very tired today and may make tomorrow his last day on the fast. I will, of course, remain on the fast approximately 8 seconds longer and then dive headfirst into the refridgerator. Should Jake change his mind, I may, instead, cry myself to sleep tomorrow night dreaming of a Johnny's double cheese/double pepperoni. Shit. I just made drool fall out of my mouth and onto my desk.

Pray with me people that Jake remains stout of heart in his quest to end the fast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment