Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lemonade Fast - Day #5

It's over! A lot of lemons, maples syrup, distilled water, and 10 pounds later...

This fast is really boring, but quite effective especially if you need to drop weight quickly for some reason (but I don't think this is a very wise way to lose weight as it very likely stresses your body unnecessarily.)

I didn't do this fast for dieting purposes but I must say that compared to diets I've used in the past, this approach had no headaches, and after the first day the hunger wasn't too bad. It cleans you out too :).

Jake informed me that he had some watered down oatmeal this morning and his stomach is unsure as to how to react; so, I'll wait 'til later this afternoon to probably introduce solids again.

I think a smoking hot Lamb Vindalo is probably not a good choice. Maybe a bean burrito with nothing else in it.

Let's see how much weight comes back on over the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment